Profile(Typing in my Dying Will Mode)

Welcome~!!!

Since I was a boy I love watching anime,especially Katekyo
Hitman Reborn!

Feel free to comment on my posts,I will be online twice a week
because *I have to go to school!!*


*I will kill you with my Dying Will Mode,*
* Hyaaaargh~!!!!!!!!!!!*

Friday 14 October 2011

This ring belongs to Tsunayoshi Sawada


<-------------Its a Vongola Sky Ring

      When the "Sky Ring Battle" started,Xanxus managed to obtain all the Vongola
Rings except the Sky Ring.

Location:Namimori Middle School


                         Combatants
--------------------------------------------------------
Tsunayoshi Sawada
Xanxus




                 Sky Ring Battle  --------------->

Sky Ring Details:http://reborn.wikia.com/wiki/Sky_Ring_Battle

No comments:

Post a Comment